Sunday, April 12, 2009

One Big Eternal Round - College Graduation




Twenty four years ago I graduated from Brigham Young University in Provo, UT.  On April 24th my little girl, now 22, will graduate from BYU with a BA in Communications.  It's hard to believe it's been 4 years since she started college.  It wasn't that long ago we moved from Saratoga Springs, NY to Fairport, NY and she was just entering the 10th grade.  Time flies so fast when you get older. 

I think one of the things I miss the most from my college days were the friends I made.  While we aren't as close as we once were, we still like to get together whenever we can, which isn't very often anymore, since most of them are still in Utah and we live in New York.  At the same time, when we do get together it's almost like no time has passed at all.  I look forward to seeing them at our daughter's graduation party.

So to all the college graduates out there, here's to the class of 2009.  Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment